NSNB Insurance Group is now operating as Archway Insurance. Our name may be new, but our roots run deep. You’ll still receive the same professional experience, and see the same friendly faces, when you visit, call or email any of our eight conveniently located offices.
“We decide to change our name to create a greater feeling of unity amongst our locations, as well as giving you, our customers, a better understanding of who we are and why you should do business with us,” says Michael Stack, Archway Vice-President.
“We asked our employees to help us find a name that would be memorable and meaningful and through this process, Archway Insurance was selected.”
What is the significance of Archway?
- Archway represents safety and security by providing the coverage to protect what matters most to you.
- Archway honors our past and our future. As we move forward we hold onto our roots & our commitment to our customers is still number one.
- Archway provides strength. In the event of a loss you are not alone. We’re here to help you get back on your feet again.
- Archway bridges the gap. As brokers, we provide the link between you and your insurance company.
- Archway unites people and places. In our case, quite literally, our offices and employees across Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
“As we begin using the Archway name throughout our locations, we will also maintain the original location name,” adds Stack. “We recognize that many of these names have strong ties in the communities we serve, and we are proud of that history and want to honor it.”
Archway Insurance – Live Life Covered