En tant que maison de courtage en pleine croissance, Assurance Archway est toujours à la recherche de professionnels en assurances talentueux prêts à se joindre à notre équipe. Si vous êtes passionné par l’assurance et intéressé à vous joindre à une équipe dynamique de professionnels chevronnés, envoyez-nous votre CV.
Nous offrons un salaire concurrentiel, des avantages médicaux complets et un régime d’épargne-retraite. Archway est investi dans le développement professionnel de ses employés. Nous les soutenons dans leur cheminement avec opportunités de carrière stimulantes, des formations continues et le développement de leurs compétences.
Opportunités de carrière
Commercial Service Representative – Halifax
Archway Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Service Representative. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Service Representative is responsible for supporting the assigned Account Manager with an existing book of business while providing administrative support to the Commercial Lines team.
- Creating a strategy for the renewal action plan in conjunction with the Account Manager
- Obtain renewal information from clients at the direction of the Account Manager
- Create and send the submission to Insurer
- Analyze and compare quotes to submission or summary of changes
- Bind coverage with Insurer
- Prepare and/or request loss reports from Insurers as required
- Ensure all coverages are bound, invoiced and confirmations are sent to clients prior to renewal date.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in commercial lines insurance
- Preference is given to candidates with Level III General Insurance Brokers’ License, CIP or CAIB designation
- Proven commitment to providing superior customer service satisfaction
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM) broker management system would be an asset
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities. Salary will commensurate with experience and education of candidate.
Archway Insurance is an Atlantic-owned independent insurance brokerage and one of the largest in the region. We are a growing, vibrant company, with the passion and expertise to meet all our clients’ insurance needs.
For more information about Archway Insurance visit http://archwayinsurance.ca/about-us/careers/
Please submit a covering letter and resume by February 23, 2019, to:
While we appreciate any expression of interest, only those applicants appearing to meet the criteria will be contacted.