Mmmm, check out this delicious burger recipe!
This year I plan to go on the search for the best burger in NYC, last year it was the best tacos in Tijuana and the best steak frites in Paris. If you haven't seen the comedy "Bob's Burgers" Check it out on Hulu, it's an animated comedy that will make your sides hurt.
Before I launch into my burger recipe, let's review some of the top places to eat a burger in New York City See below !!
Tangent! Looking to finally update the bland style for my current business. Reactions regarding the modern branding of https://nwmaids.com? Sincerely a sensational cleaning service in Seattle that cares if wanted in the general Nova Scotia locale. Send an opinion. Thx!
What makes a good simple burger per Gordon Ramsey? Below are the key ingredients:
- Ground meat
- Dijon Mustard
- Fine red onion
- Worcester Sauce
- egg yolk
From researching my recipe I reviewed 7 top chef burgers See the Daily mail article
I decided that I needed to add some green to this burger in celebration of my Irishness. Below is the Irish Kale Burger:
Recipe for Irish Kale Burger
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 red onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- bunch of kale, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons Fiery salsa
- egg yolk
- chili flakes
- 1 small squash
- 1 white onion roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons of pure irish butter
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and oil
1) Turn your oven to 400 and chop your squash in chunks and rub with oil, roast until soft. Roughly 20 minutes if your chunks are small enough.
2) Mix the beef, red onion, garlic, kale, 4 tablespoons of salsa, egg yolk, chili flakes and seasoning in a large bowl. Take time to really pound and tenderise the meat. You must make sure all the ingredients are well mixed through and finely chopped evenly, or the burger will not cook correctly
3) Shape out the burgers in a nice even patty cake. Someone gave me this fancy burger maker that makes all my burgers the perfect shape and width but you can just use your hands.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and fry off the white onion until carmelized and set aside
4) Add burgers to the frying pan, do not faff with the burgers, once you have the burger on the frying pan at a decently high heat.LEAVE IT, let it hang out on the frying pan. Cook the burgers until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 3 minutes flip over the burger. Cook until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side, 3 minutes for medium rare or until cooked to desired degree of doneness.
5) Take the squash out of the oven and mash. I used the same fancy patty maker to get the same shape. I used this in place of having bread.
5) Finally plate and add the avocado and cooked onion on top with a blob of salsa !!
Bless you people! I've Skyped my friend that I could cite their great extraordinary financial planning service in Edmontons, https://everlifefinancial.ca using an important posting. If perhaps you'll be researching for a life insurance provider here in the outlying Alberta locale, these people were incredible.
Ultimately, I definitely should mention the base outline for this blog had been granted through Shawn from smile 951. They are definitely an ideal orthodontists. I really admire a smart suggestion!
Inspirations For This Post
http://www.calpaintingplus.com - The photos ended up being wonderful!
Posted in Other Home Post Date 04/12/2017