As a growing brokerage, Archway Insurance is always looking for talented insurance professionals to join our team. If you’re passionate about insurance and interested in joining a progressive team of experienced professionals, send us your resume.
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities.
Account Manager, Personal Lines – Petit Rocher, NB
Archway Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager for their service team in Petit Rocher, New Brunswick. To succeed in this position, you must genuinely enjoy helping and working with people. You are a self-starter that works well on your own while contributing to a positive team environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality customer service to our clients via email, phone and in person
- Managing a book of personal lines business including policy changes, additions, claims management, and new business cross-selling
- Maintenance of customer records using a computer-based insurance software system
- Promoting client retention through regular personal contact claims counseling and superior service
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three to five years experience in personal lines insurance
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance Brokers’ License required
- Preference is given to candidates with Level II General Insurance Brokers’ License, CIP or CAIB designation
- Proven commitment to providing superior customer service satisfaction
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities. Salary will commensurate with experience and education of candidate.
Archway Insurance is an Atlantic-owned independent insurance brokerage and one of the largest in the region. We are a growing, vibrant company, with the passion and expertise to meet all our clients’ insurance needs.
For more information about Archway Insurance visit www.archwayinsurance.ca
Please submit a covering letter and resume by October 10, 2017, to:
Carole Haché, Office Manager
While we appreciate any expression of interest, only those applicants appearing to meet the criteria will be contacted.