As a growing brokerage, Archway Insurance is always looking for talented insurance professionals to join our team. If you’re passionate about insurance and interested in joining a progressive team of experienced professionals, send us your resume.
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities.
Halifax, NS – Account Manager – Personal Lines (Term Position)
Location: Halifax, NS
Position: Account Manager – Personal Lines (Term Position)
Archway Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager for their service team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is a 12-month maternity term with potential for movement into a full-time position. To succeed in this position, you must genuinely enjoy helping and working with people. You are a self-starter that works well on your own while contributing to a positive team environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality customer service to our clients via email, phone and in person
- Managing a book of personal lines business including policy changes, additions, claims management, and new business cross selling
- Maintenance of customer records using a computer-based insurance software system
- Promoting client retention through regular personal contact claims counseling and superior service
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three to five years experience in personal lines insurance
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance Brokers’ License required
- Preference is given to candidates with Level II General Insurance Brokers’ License, CIP or CAIB designation
- Proven commitment to providing superior customer service satisfaction
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- A working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM) broker management system would be an asset
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities. Salary will commensurate with experience and education of candidate.
Archway Insurance is an Atlantic-owned independent insurance brokerage and one of the largest in the region. We are a growing, vibrant company, with the passion and expertise to meet all our clients’ insurance needs.
For more information about Archway Insurance visit www.archwayinsurance.ca
Please submit a covering letter and resume by March 3, 2017 to:
While we appreciate any expression of interest, only those applicants appearing to meet the criteria will be contacted.