Stay up-to-date on the latest Archway Insurance news including contest winners, new staff, community projects and new locations.
- Halifax, NS – Archway Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokerages, is pleased to announce that Jack & Co Limited of Halifax and its affiliate, AFC Insurance Services of Cole Harbour have joined forces with the growing brokerage. The intent of the partnership of Jack & Co. and Archway is to improve access to […]
- Archway Insurance is thrilled to be identified as a CSIO Technology Leader, scoring 100% on CSIO’s Technology Scorecard assessment. As a CSIO Technology Leader, Archway Insurance has demonstrated its leadership and commitment to adopting the latest technology standards and solutions to enhance the consumer’s ease of doing business within the broker channel.
- Sydney, NS – Archway Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokerages, is pleased to announce a new location in Cape Breton, MacCoy Insurance Brokers Ltd. Effective July 1, 2017, MacCoy Insurance will become the 22nd location of Archway Insurance, which now covers all of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. “We are ready to serve […]
- At Archway Insurance, we want to help you make the most of your summer at the beach. Whether you’re looking to swim at high tide or prefer to walk the flats at low tide, our tide charts will ensure you always have the information you need at hand. Please share these tide charts: Amherst Shore & […]
- Stellarton, NS – Archway Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokerages, announces the purchase of D.R. Hayman Insurance in Stellarton, NS effectiveDecember 31, 2016. D.R. Hayman Insurance has provided both personal and business insurance in the Pictou County area for more than 50 years. Archway and Hayman have worked co-operatively in their respective market […]
- Grand Falls, NB – Archway Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokerages, will purchase Alliance Assurance effective December 31, 2016. Alliance is one of the largest brokerages in New Brunswick with nine locations serving communities across New Brunswick. “We welcome the clients and employees of Alliance Assurance into the Archway family,” says Archway Vice […]
Purchase of HS Terris Insurance – Archway Insurance Grows Business and Commitment to Cumberland CountySpringhill, NS – Archway Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s fastest growing insurance brokerages, is pleased to announce the purchase of HS Terris Insurance in Springhill, effective November 1, 2016. “Archway moved into the community about a year and half ago establishing an office under the management of well known local broker Ed Pettigrew,” says Archway […]
- Archway Insurance presented a $250 gas card to Robin Atkinson. Atkinson, who is a member of the Sunset Community Archway Advantage Group Plan, recently called to get a quote on his insurance. Because he works at Sunset Community his name was automatically entered into the draw, just for getting a quote. “It’s great news,” said Robin Atkinson […]
- Archway Insurance is excited to announce our first quarterly winner of a $250 gas card in the Economical Select Sweepstakes. Michelle Wigginton, a new member of our Capital Health group plan won our first quarterly draw. She could also still win one of six new vehicles up for grabs! “Thanks Archway for the $250 gas […]
- Archway Insurance collected a whopping $4,589 from staff & clients in support of our Alberta Fires Emergency Appeal. We further agreed to match these staff & client donations on a dollar for dollar basis and today presented a cheque for $9,178.00 to the Canadian Red Cross in Amherst. Ed Pettigrew our Archway Insurance – Cumberland […]